Ruby Forest, Morningview, Old Suwanee Station, Westbrook Village, Aberden, Landsdown, Chattahoochee Pointe, Suwanee Green, Village Grove, Blackstone, Riverwalk
Family Fun awaits you.
Population is about 18,001 median home value is $ 251,300, Median rent is $ 1,383.00, 74 % percent own and about 26 % rent. This is a suburb of Atlanta with good public schools and very nice place to raise a family. Median household income is about $ 82,465. Best Suwanee schools in Suwanee, Ga https://www.schooldigger.com/go/GA/city/Suwanee/search.aspx
Suwanee has many attractions. Historic Suwanee on a Segway or just walk around the pretty Town Center.
Outdoor concerts and all types of festivals from March to December.
Visit Suwanee Creek Greenway great for a bike ride on a pretty day. Suwanee,Ga amphitheater connects in the town center where you can stop for a nice lunch or just stop for ice cream and people watch. Town Center features shopping and other interesting venues. Many nice subdivision to live in such as Morningview in Suwanee,Ga with amenities for the entire family. Suwanee,Ga has a variety of housing options to fit an array of lifestyles. Suwanee,Ga residents have access to the latest medical technologies and specialty services at local hospitals. World-renowned physicians are close-by within 15 mins of Suwanee, Ga.
If you are a golfer you are in luck as well. Suwanee has about 10 of the best golf courses nearby so you can learn a new sport or work on your game. Tennis is really big here as well. Whatever your sport, you can root, root, root for the Atlanta home team. Atlanta has professional football, baseball, basketball, and hockey franchises. The Atlanta Motor Speedway hosts two Nextel Cup races each year.
Suwanee is located in the midst of some of Gwinnett County’s best shopping. The Mall of Georgia and Sugarloaf Mills are just up or down, respectively, one interstate exit from Suwanee.
Suwanee is just 15 minutes from Georgia Gwinnett College and Gwinnett Tech and nearly as close to numerous world-class universities. The Georgia Campus of the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine is in Suwanee.
Great location with easy access to major interstates
Many options to keep your kids busy year round
In the Old Town area, historic homes, churches and storefronts date back as far as the 1870s. Along our charming historic Main Street, you’ll find an old caboose, Burnette-Rogers Pavilion, and Main Street Park. Kids will love PlayTown Suwanee, our great big, community-built playground. You will find George Pierce Park is 304 acres with a community recreation center, Gwinnett Senior learning, outdoor basketball, softball, pavilions, football fields, walking trails and pond. http://goo.gl/rt12nr
Many subdivision offer swim team this is a popular summer activity for children ages 5 to 17. Also a great way for parents to meet new people from the area.
Low cost of living in Suwanee,Ga makes it a great place to live and has so much to offer their residents.
- Suwanee,Ga offers a great quality of life for both businesses and employees.
- We’ll work with you to ensure that you are aware of varied local, county, and state incentives.
- The Development Authority of Gwinnett County offers Industrial Revenue Bond financing.
- The Georgia Business Expansion Support Act provides qualifying businesses with state income tax credits in a variety of areas.
- Under the state incentive program, eligible businesses in Gwinnett County can take advantage of job tax credits.
- Inducements are available through Gwinnett County for select businesses. For more information, call 678-377-4100.
- The Small Business Development Center (SBDC), headquartered at the University of Georgia, provides business consulting and continuing education opportunities to entrepreneurs throughout Georgia. www.sbdc.uga.edu
- Programs for new and operating small businesses also are offered through the Small Business Administration (SBA). www.sbaonline.sba.gov
- The City of Suwanee is favorably regarded for its friendly, efficient service that minimizes red tape and maximizes your time and investment.ps://isabelsnewhomes.com/my-bragwall/